The world’s first and only natural proprietary, patent-pending formula, that when combined with coffee, can increase both the speed and efficiency of metabolism.
How To Make Keto Chicken Florentine (Full recipe) – Keto Recipe For Beginners
Easy to make keto diet recipe – Keto Chicken Florentine
Want More? If you’re looking for something perfectly suited to you:
Custom Keto Diet Plan Quiz To Help You 👉https://foodrecipe99.com/KetoQuiz
Grab Your Free 7 Day Keto Plan👉https://foodrecipe99.com/7DayFreeTrial
KETO CHICKEN FLORENTINE RECIPE
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
🍽 Servings: 1
1 Chicken leg quarter
1 Tbsp Butter
1 Tbsp minced Shallots
1.5 cups Chicken Stock
2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
1 cup fresh Spinach
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Melt butter in a pan then sprinkle shallots.
2) Add chicken on top of the shallots. Season with salt and pepper.
3) Add enough stock to barely cover the chicken. Bring to a simmer.
4) Cover and poach over low heat for 20-25 minutes.
5) Take chicken out of the pan and set it aside.
6) Reduce pan juices to approximately a quarter of a cup.
7) Add spinach and heavy cream. Simmer over low heat until sauce is slightly thick.
8) Return chicken into the pan.
9) Serve hot.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 507 kcal
Protein – 53g (44%)
Fat – 30g (53%)
Carbohydrates – 4g (3%)