Sechuan Stir Fry Green Beans.
You can have Sechuan Stir Fry Green Beans using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sechuan Stir Fry Green Beans
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 inch of ginger, minced.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 250 gr of green beans, removed the two ends and chopped.
- It’s 100 gr of minced pork.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Sechuan peppercorns, toasted and crushed.
- It’s to taste of salt.
Sechuan Stir Fry Green Beans step by step
- Season minced pork with a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well. Set aside for 10 minutes..
- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil. Add minced pork. Cook until slightly brown. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Add another 1 tbsp vegetable oil. Sauté garlic and ginger until fragrant..
- Add chopped green beans. Cook until softened around 3-4 minutes..
- Put back fried minced pork. Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, and Sechuan peppercorns. Mix well. Add some salt if necessary..
- Serve with warm rice or porridge! 😋.