Steamed Cream Cheese Cake With Rum Raisins.
You can have Steamed Cream Cheese Cake With Rum Raisins using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steamed Cream Cheese Cake With Rum Raisins
- You need 125 g of Cream Cheese *cut into smaller pieces.
- It’s 60 g of Butter *cut into smaller pieces.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Caster Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Self-Raising Flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Rum-steeped Raisins OR Sultanas *https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/11094786-rum-raisins.
Steamed Cream Cheese Cake With Rum Raisins instructions
- Line the base and sides of a cake tin with baking paper. *Note: You can use a Bamboo Steamer if you have one. Use a large sheet of baking paper to line..
- Place Cream Cheese, Butter and Cream in a heat-proof bowl, cover with a plate, and microwave for 1 to 2 minutes to warm and soften..
- Add Caster Sugar and Eggs, and use a whisk or hand blender to mix well until smooth. Add Self-Raising Flour and Rum-steeped Raisins OR Sultanas, and combine well..
- Heat the steamer with enough water to steam for 30 minutes..
- Pour the cake mixture into the prepared cake tin, carefully place the tin into the steamer, cover with lid and cook for 30 minutes OR until cooked through. *Note: I recommend to wrap the lid with tea towel or large cloth, so that water won’t drip onto the cake..
- Enjoy the cake warm, though it’s still tasty when cold..