Oyster Sauce Chicken, Brown Rice, and Broccoli.
You can have Oyster Sauce Chicken, Brown Rice, and Broccoli using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oyster Sauce Chicken, Brown Rice, and Broccoli
- Prepare 9 oz. of Oyster Sauce.
- It’s 4 cloves of sliced garlic.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 lbs of Broccoli Crowns.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- You need of Black Pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of tspn garlic salt.
- Prepare 3 lbs of Chicken Breast.
- You need 2 cups of long grain brown rice.
- It’s 5 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of tspn of crushed red pepper.
Oyster Sauce Chicken, Brown Rice, and Broccoli step by step
- Bring rice and water to a boil.
- Cover and reduce heat to a simmer for 25 minutes.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Added the garlic and red pepper to the oil and stir until lightly browned.
- Season the cubed chicken with the salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Added the chicken to the skillet and cook. Stirring frequently.
- Add the Broccoli crowns to a sauce pan in water and heat up.
- Combine and toss the chicken, Broccoli, rice, and Oyster Sauce in a large pot or mixing boil.